Is there an english version?

Startseite Foren Forum Is there an english version?

Dieses Thema enthält 2 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer. Es wurde zuletzt aktualisiert von  Peter Blackwood vor 1 Tag, 15 Stunden.

• Autor

Peter Blackwood

I have been using Bibliographix 7 in English for many years. I love it, but it is no longer supported, and after a recent install onto a new computer it no longer recognises my product key, so it now runs as the free version, with limited functionality.

Is there an English version of Bibliographix 19?

• #578 Antwort

winkelhake
    Keymaster

Peter,
    I’m happy to hear Bibliographx fits your needs for so many years. Version 7 is way back from the hardware related user codes.

Try
    User Name: Ano Nymous
    N5-335-716-310
    N6-201-092-694
    N7-197-960-344
    N8-773-010-989

With the N7-… for version 7 etc. They all should work on any computer.

With the latest version that included a lot of changes in the user interface I focussed on German. I’m currently fiddeling with some code that makes interface translation easier, but the major work regards manual and homepage. Don’t hold your breath for this to happen. Maybe I should include the „switch language“ feature in the next release. This would be more than nothing at all 😉

Regards,
    Olaf

• #664 Antwort

Peter Blackwood

Thank you Olaf.

I will use those keys and stick to Version 7. I’ve tried various other apps, but they all do far more than I need and seem uneccessarily complicated compared with Ver 7. It works just fine for my needs, so why change!

Regards

Peter

Antwort auf: Is there an english version?
Deine Information: